- New light fixture wiring
- ceiling fan installation
- Washer and dryer wiring
- Outdoor landscape wiring & installation
- Under counter accent lighting
- Electric fire place installation
- Full service upgrades
- Minor trouble shooting and repair
- Spa and pool wiring
- New room wiring
- Whole home (new or old) wiring
- Surge protection
- Transfer Switches
- Wiring Upgrades
- Circuit Installation and upgrades
- Code updates and corrections
- Dedicated computer circuitry
- Electrical safety inspections
- Electrical systems upgrades
- Energy saving solutions
- Exterior lighting
- Motion Lights
- Fire alarm systems
- Generator installation, service, repair and maintenance
- Landscape and security lighting
- Lighting design
- Parking lot lighting and repair
- IntercomsNew construction wiring
- Recessed Lighting
- Remodel rewiring
- Security systems
- Service and maintenance agreements
- Shock and fire prevention – AFCI/GFCIs
- Smoke detectors
- Surge Protection
Professional Generator Installation
A professional can determine the right size generator for your needs.
Do you know how to properly calculate wattage so that your system isn’t overloaded at startup? This varies depending on the equipment you need to power and the manufacturer of your generator. Our professionals have the skills necessary to calculate power needs for a smooth operation.
Professional installation ensures safety.
A professional electrician can safely set up wiring, plugging your generator into the transfer switch and wiring it directly to your business’s service panel. This disconnects you properly from the grid and ensures the safe delivery of power only to designated circuits, preventing the overloading of you generator, backfeeding, fire, and other safety issues. Proper positioning and installation of your portable generator is also essential in preventing carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fisher Electric® arranges for the inspection of your newly installed power generator. This ensures all local codes and regulations are met.
Keep productivity and electricity flowing with the help of a power generator, contact Fisher Electric today. Our professionals can install the perfect generator to meet all of your emergency power needs, getting you back to business as usual.
Replacement retrofit LED lights, including
- high bay lights
- strip lights
- flat panel ceiling lights
- can lights
- lenses, lamps & bulbs
- fluorescent retrofit replacements
- emergency signs and fixtures
- indoor lights and outdoor lighting fixtures like
- flood and area lights
- emergency ballasts
- Ni-Cad and rechargeable batteries for lighting products
- DLC & ETL listed lighting products
- recessed lighting and installation supplies.