Fisher Electric Services
Electrical services we offer include but are not limited to
No matter the type of electrical service your project requires, we can help. No job is too big or too small for our expert electricians.
- New light fixture wiring and ceiling fan installation
- Washer and dryer wiring
- Outdoor landscape wiring & installation
- Under counter accent lighting
- Electric fire place installation
- Full service upgrades
- Minor trouble shooting and repair
We can do it all!
More residential services include:
- Spa and pool wiring
- New room wiring
- Whole home (new or old) wiring
- Surge protection
Some of our commercial customer services are:
- Put in heavy duty circuit breakers
- Commercial fuse panels
- Full building Cat 5 wiring
Property managers responsible for managing apartment or MDU’s can confidently contact us knowing that we have the depth and breadth of experience to care for any business as usual or emergency service situ ations. Moreover, our capabilities extend beyond the simple, day to day issues into multi-million dollar commercial data center projects, spanning multiple months of planning and implementation.
Even though it might be tempting to try some simple home electrical jobs by yourself, most electrical issues are not DIY type projects and can be quite dangerous. It will pay off to employ a licensed electrician. Even little mistakes may result in serious accidents and these accidents can quickly become deadly or more costly to the home owner or business.
Speaking of power outages, have you considered investing in a whole home backup generator or a whole home surge suppression system in your newly constructed or existing home? Because we are very experienced with installing both portable and static generator systems!
More Residential Electrician Services
Electrical Safety System Upgrades
We offer many ways to upgrade and improve your electrical safety. Our electricians are trained in breaker replacement, panel replacements, upgrades, and grounding and bonding.
- Breaker Replacement: Your circuit breaker does not block electrical surges from overwhelming your home energy grid. It is possible for your circuit breaker malfunction and you will need a trained technician to replace your breakers safely. This is one area that may seem like a simple DIY project; however, your safest course of action is to call and trained repairman. By removing the main breaker panel, you are exposing yourself to the main bus bar without the benefit of projection. There is little forgiveness when a mistake is made inside the panel. You risk electrical shock, burn, and possibly death.
- Panel Replacement and Upgrades : The electrical panel in your home is typically found at the side or back of your house. The panel includes circuit breakers and a master switch to turn off all electricity in your home. Turning off the switch allows you to work safely on electrical components without the fear of electrocution. As always if you are ever unsure it is best to let one of our electricians handle all your electrical component issues. If your electrical panel is old or if it malfunctions it could put you, your family, and your home’s electrical grid in danger. Our electricians can perform maintenance on your panel to bring it up to modern standards. Is your panel hot, humming, or smoking? You may need to call 911. We recommend you get a panel inspection today to make sure your household is protected.
- Grounding – If your home is not properly grounded, you can easily wreck your home’s power grid and put your entire family at risk of electrocution. Our professional electricians are experts when it comes to inspecting and fixing your grounding system. Many people do not fully understand how electricity works, and they think that once you turn on your light that the electricity stops once it light bulb or appliance, but that is simply not true. Electricity continues to flow after performing its functions, and it returns to the electrical panel and goes to a neutral place called the bus bar. From the bus bar, the electricity still needs to go somewhere, and that is where the ground comes in. The electricity is directed toward the ground which absorbs the extra power in a flash. Beyond grounding is the bonding of electrical device to device to eliminate the possibility of you or another becoming the most direct path to ground.
- Entire Service Inspection and Rebuild – Do yourself a favor and have our team perform an entire service inspection. You may not realize but your outdated electrical wiring may be filled with hazards and outdated lines costing you money every single day. Our electricians can inspect, upgrade or replace your outdated systems to keep your home safe and help you to save money on your electrical consumption. Depending on when your home was built, you may need a whole home rewired.
Complete Lighting Systems Renovations and Restorations
Updating the lighting systems in your home not only updates your home to a new look but will greatly improve the quality of light, as well as lower your energy costs with LED Lighting.
A lighting system renovation has many benefits. Not only are you able to update the aesthetics of your home or business, but installing energy efficient lights helps you save money in energy costs and will pay for itself in savings.
Ways you will save money:
- Lower Energy Consumption
- Utility Rebates
- Tax Credits
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Longer Lamp Life
Our electricians have the proper skills to completely upgrade your current lighting system from start to finish.
Power Surge Protection
A power surge is a random spike in electrical energy and it can literally destroy appliances and any other electrical system connected to your power network. There is a great variety of reasons electrical supply in your home or business can vary from lower than expecting too much higher voltages than you can imagine. These types of voltage transients or surges can greatly reduce the life of all electronic devices and appliances or damage them beyond repair.
- Household Appliances
- Large Appliances
- Shop Tools
- Construction Projects
- Electrical Storms
As crazy as it may sound you are more likely to blow your entire power grid by turning on your hair dryer than by a lightning strike outside. Approximately 80% of all electrical surges are caused by household appliances. Sometimes large appliances such as air conditioners can cause a surge of inconsistent voltages as they are switched on at intermittent intervals. Shop tools and other nearby construction projects can cause surges that will significantly degrade the quality of other electrical connections in your home or business.
Although some electrical devices and appliances contain built-in surge control systems they are not always robust enough to protect from severe transient events. Many of these built-in surge protectors also have a limited life and may not be able to withstand multiple surge events.
Whole House Surge Protectors
Whole house surge protectors will protect the electronic devices and appliances within your home by allowing “good” electricity to come in from your provider. This regulation of good electricity offers outstanding surge protection for your home. If you have not yet purchased a whole home surge system, please contact us for a recommendation. You may need a package solution that not only protects your electrical but also protects your data line service. These are available in two pairs, data line circuit protector with a separate ground. They help prevent surge damage to audio pairs, data lines, modems, local area networks, computers, fax machines, alarm systems, and telephones. Do you need help identifying whether you need a single phase, three phase, and voltage levels up to 600 volts? Check out the packages of lightning arrestors and surge capacitors available from our friends at Delta. They are considered the best on the market, providing near 95% effective protection. These products are made in the USA and are guaranteed for life.
24 HOUR SERVICE
Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Generators and Lighting Retro.
Licensed, Insured, & Bonded